What personal information do we collect from the people that visit ourblog, website or app?:
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may beasked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, creditcard information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place anorder, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?:
We may use theinformation we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up forour newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf thewebsite, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize yourexperience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offeringsin which you are most interested.
• To improve our websitein order to better serve you.
• To allow us to betterservice you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly processyour transactions.
• To ask for ratings andreviews of services or products
• To follow up with themafter correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?:
Our website isscanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities inorder to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regularMalware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSLbecause:
Do we use 'cookies'?:
• Help remember andprocess the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and saveuser's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent,or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browsersettings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menuto learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affectthe user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may notfunction properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties yourPersonally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on ourwebsite.
Google's advertisingrequirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are putin place to provide a positive experience for users.https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in thefuture.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By logging in to youraccount
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?:
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or useadvertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?:
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioraltracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act):
When it comes to thecollection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old,the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency,enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and onlineservices must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices:
The Fair InformationPractices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States andthe concepts they include have played a significant role in the development ofdata protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair InformationPractice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to complywith the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take thefollowing responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires thatindividuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against datacollectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principlerequires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users,but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies toinvestigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act:
The CAN-SPAM Act is alaw that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements forcommercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped frombeing sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information,respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and tosend information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additionalinformation related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailinglist or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transactionhas occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false ormisleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the messageas an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physicaladdress of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-partyemail marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscriberequests quickly.
• Allow users tounsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, youcan email us at,
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
19 Plantation Road
George, Western Cape 6503
Last Edited on 2017-02-20